Saturday 27 June 2009

Look what came in the post today!

Other than Mac MSFs I also collect Guerlain Meteorites Voyage powders (as well as Meteorites balls, as you've already seen in a previous post here) and I've recently bought a limited edition brand new in box compact on Ebay for just £39.99! :) These compacts retail for about £100, so this is a great price, especially as the one I bought isn't available anymore in shops. It is the Winter Radiance compact. I've already got a refill in the same shade, but it is lovely to have the proper compact. Here's a picture of my new Guerlain Meteorites Voyage powder: And this is my whole collection of Meteorites powders (plus my Sheer Terracotta Powder which has the same design). Aren't they just gorgeous? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...