Thursday 1 April 2010

Another look with Alice in Wonderland

As I mentioned in my post about UDPP, I did another look today using my lovely Alice palette. This time I created a grey and purple look, using Vorpal (S&M), Queen (Last Call), Curiouser (Grifter) and White Rabbit (Polyester Bride). And here is the look:
To create this look, I used the following:
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
  • Curiouser (Grifter) eyeshadow on inner corner of eyelid and above the crease
  • White Rabbit (Polyester Bride) below the browbone to highlight
  • Vorpal (S&M) eyeshadow on middle part of lid
  • Queen (Last Call) on outer part of lid and in crease
  • Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Gunmetal on lower lashline
  • Boots No 7 Extreme Length Mascara in black

Cheeks:

  • Mac Gentle mineralize blush
  • Guerlain Meteorites in Absolute White

Lips:

  • Guerlain Kiss Kiss lipstick in Dazzling Butterfly
  • Guerlain Kiss Kiss pearl gloss in Ameyst Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...