Sunday 25 April 2010

Mac To The Beach collection UK release date 13th May 2010

Hello Everyone! I have just heard that Mac's new summer collection entitled To The Beach is going to be released on 13th May in the UK, two whole weeks before the US! While I'm not planning on buying a whole lot from this collection, there is one thing I really really want. This:

I mean just how pretty is this powder? I know it's an overspray on top and it will go away after the first use, which is why I will be buying two of them - one to use and one to look at! Call me crazy, but I just can't bear messing up such a pretty powder! (That is why I have backups of the crazily expensive Chantecaille powders as well.)

The other things I want from this collection are Hipness blush and possibly some lipsticks and lipglosses. I have seen swatches of Thrills lipstick and I'm pretty sure I'll want it. What are you getting from this collection?

See more pictures...

Thanks to Temptalia for the images!

3 comments:

  1. I really want the Marine Life powder too, I love seahorses! Its great that we are getting a collection before the US for a change too.

    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection. I'm from Singapore and the collection will definitely arrive on my shores much later. Will have to order it from mac's website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellie,

    Yes, it makes a change, doesn't it? :) I think we got Prep for colour first too, but it wasn't a very significant collection. It does happen sometimes though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...