Tuesday 27 April 2010

Newly reorganised lipsticks and lipglosses

I've recently acquired a new empty icecream box due to eating a lot of banana splits lately (not good for my weight!), so I've decided to reorganise my lipstick and lipgloss collection. You might remember me showing you where I keep my lipsticks and lipglosses here and here. I was overflowing my lipgloss box, so badly needed a new one, but then I found that I didn't have enough lipglosses to fill two, so I ended up rearranging things. Here's the result:

All my lipsticks and some of my high end lipglosses (the short ones - the long ones are stored in a drawer)

Square tubes of lipglosses (Mac, YSL Golden Glosses, Givenchy, Lancome, Sue Devitt and Guerlain) All my Mac lipsticks and regular shaped lipglosses (my Liberty of London ones still in their special packaging, lol) High end lipsticks (Guerlain, Clarins, Chanel, Lancome, Urban Decay, Laura Geller, Dior, Givenchy, RMK, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Clinique)
Non-high end lipsticks (Avon, L'Oreal, Maybelline, No 7, 17, The Body Shop, Rimmel)
I also did a stocktake of all my lipstuff and have concluded that I have more lipsticks and lipglosses than I can ever use up. Does it stop me from buying more? No! :)
Here are the stats: I own 158 lipsticks and 398 lipglosses! Now my challenge is to use every one of them in the next year or two! We'll see how that goes.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome collection! :)

    mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers you have a huge collection there! I am truely in awe! Love the fact you did a stocktake on all your lipstuff! :)

    I definately need to be more organised like you...I am planning on spending my weekend playing with storage boxes...sadly I am looking forward to this! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bec Thank you! :)

    @Ms. Wedgie Lol, I know what you mean, I always look forward to organising, sadly I don't have much time to do it. But due to the size of my collection I have to be organised, otherwise I'd never find anything. I even have a list of where everything is (by brand). I'm very sad, I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Your collection is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...