Monday 3 May 2010

The Body Shop Nomadic Goddess Collection Haul

The new summer collection has landed in The Body Shop stores and I've already purchased a few things, and here they are. I bought all 3 baked eyeshadow duos and one of the baked bronzing powders.

Baked eyeshadows and powders are my weakness, I have a huge collection of Mac mineralize eyeshadows and skinfinishes, and when I see anything similar to them, I always get them. The Body Shop released similar eyeshadows and blushes last summer too, then they had 3 colours mixed in the pan (like Mac's Too Fabulous collection with the two colour blushes). This time you get one solid shade and a smaller "crescent" shaped section with a mixture of shades. The bronzing powder (I purchased Warm Glow) has marbelized effect, it's a lovely shade of light brown, beige and pink. It's not even a bronzing powder as such, although it adds some colour, it's more of a shimmery highlighter on me and I'm actually quite pale. The other shade (Golden Glow) was darker, but also more shimmery, so I didn't like that one. Warm Glow is actually a very good name, because that's pretty much what it gives you, a warm glow on your skin.

See photos of the eyeshadows, bronzing powder and swatches below. Are you planning on buying anything from this collection?

Top row: Copper, Moonstone
Bottom row: Jade

Top row: Copper, Moonstone
Bottom row: Jade
Copper
Moonstone
Jade
Top row: Moonstone, Copper
Bottom row: Jade
Warm Glow Bronzing Powder
Warm Glow

1 comment:

  1. do you like them? i'm interested but not sure if they are good =D
    love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...