Wednesday 13 October 2010

What's in your handbag?

I really love being nosey and reading about what's in other bloggers handbags/make up bags/cupboards, etc., so I thought I'd do a post on what is in my handbag. I have to warn you though that I don't carry a lot of make up with me, so this may not be the most exciting post you'll ever read.

I don't take a separate make up bag with me, but my handbag has a pocket with a zip, so that's where I keep my make up/beauty essentials. So what is exactly in my bag?



I have:
  • Rimmel pressed powder in Peach Glow (don't ask what it's called, it's pretty old and the name has come off the lid completely
  • Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in #73 Imperial (or whatever lipstick/lipgloss I'm wearing that day)
  • Vaseline Lip Therapy (pocket size)
  • Nivea hand cream (pocket size)
  • Foldable mirror
  • Perfume atomizer (currently with Avon Tomorrow fragrance)
  • Nail file
  • Bobbi Brown lipbrush
  • Blush brush (not even sure what brand it is)
And that's all. Told you it wasn't much. I guess I'm just not away from home long enough to need to take more things with me. I might throw in a blush if I know I'm going to be out all day, but that barely happens.

So what's in your handbag? Tell me, I'm curious!

PS. I have so many post ideas in my head, but it takes a long time to take and edit the photos and write up the post, something that I don't have, so bear with me while I slowly post them up.

3 comments:

  1. I' surprised you don't carry more but then again, that's all a girl needs in the day really!
    I love these posts, I'll have to get round to doing one myself. I'm with you on the lack of time thing, I've got loads of draft blog posts I saved weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't carry more with me because I'm a stay at home mum and I'm hardly away from home for long. I also don't apply my make up in the car, etc., once I put it on in the morning, it stays and I only need to get rid of the shine on my face and reapply lipstick/lipgloss.

    My post ideas are still in my head, I haven't even had time to type them up! So you are definitely ahead of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You think that is less? I am a makeup addict as well, and I have even less than that! I love the process of putting it on, but when I go out, I can't be bothered to touch up anything other than my lipstick or gloss. Also, isn't the point of getting good products so that they will last throughout the day and you don't have to touch up?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...