Wednesday 10 November 2010

Project skincare samples!

I have a LOT of skincare samples that I have accumulated over the last few years by swapping, gifts with purchase, etc. I'd been keeping them in a bag not really knowing what to do with them, especially since I've not been doing a lot of swapping lately. Didn't want to throw them out, so I thought, why not use them?And not only that, why not set myself a challenge like I've seen other bloggers do (like 10 pan or 10 tube challenges) and not buy any skincare products until I use up ALL my samples.


As you can see I have a variety of samples (I didn't photographed all of them!): cleansers, serums, day, night and eye creams and primers from a variety of brands including Guerlain, Dior, Chanel, Givenchy, Estee Lauder, and loads more. I will not feel like I'm hard done by with all these lovely brands. So over the coming weeks (and months by the looks of it) I will be doing Project Skincare Samples!

Do you have a lot of skincare samples? What do you do with them? Have you ever set yourself a challenge like this?

1 comment:

  1. I mostly use them for travelling or like my mother, give them to someone else, especially if they don't suit my skin. I specifically try to give certain samples to friends when I want to recommend a product to them.

    I also tend to use some of the small moisturizer tubes or packets for "emergencies" as I found they can remove make-up (not the best way but better than sleeping in it) as they fit discreetly in wristlets and small purses ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...