Monday 17 January 2011

Face of the day 17/01/2011

I did this look the other day and really liked it, so I thought I'd share it with you. It's nothing amazing, just soft grey smokey eyes and coral cheeks, but I think it's pretty nice and very wearable. I actually find that grey works really well for me and I like coral blushes a lot.


Here's what I used to create this look:

Eyes
Barbara Daly eyeshadow primer
Mac Silverthorn eyeshadow on inner and middle lid
Nars Tzarine eyeshadow duo grey shade in outer corner and crease
Mac Electra eyeshadow above crease and inner corner
Nars Tzarine eyeshadow duo lighter shade below browbone to highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Gunmetal on lower lashline 
Diorshow Extase mascara in black
Mac Brow Set in Show Off on eyebrows

Face
No idea about primer and foundation, sorry
Mac Natural MSF in Medium
Nars Orgasm blush on cheeks
Nars Albatross highlighter on top of cheekbones

Lips
New CID cosmetics i-gloss in Honey Pot

See more pictures after the jump!





Let me know what you think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...