Thursday 20 January 2011

Guerlain Serie Noir Blush G review

Well what can I say? This blush is just gorgeous. I mean just look at it. Could it be any more perfect? That's it, review done. See below for more pictures.


Only joking. But to be honest, there's not that much I can say about this other than how gorgeous it is. A huge size as well at 8 g, Plus you get a beautiful pink brush in the bottom compartment of the black shiny compact it's housed in. It retails for £41.

It has 4 shades raging from coral through fuschia to pink. My favourites are the top and bottom shades. It's not really big enough to use the shades separately, maybe the top one if you're careful. However you get a gorgeous glow if you mix the shades together. I haven't tried the brush included, so I can't comment on it, but who cares anyway, it's so pretty and pink! 

See more pictures and swatches after the jump!





Shades in the same order as in the compact (top to bottom)
Taken with flash

Shades in the same order as in the compact (top to bottom)
Taken without flash indoors

Shades in the same order as in the compact (top to bottom)
Taken without flash on a sunny day

1 comment:

  1. yay! i bought this too :) i think everyone who's girly should own this <3 my legs went soft when I saw this in real life, even though my wallet is crying I still think it's worth it :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...