Wednesday 19 January 2011

Guerlain Spring 2011 Collection sneak peek

Just a quick post to show you what's coming soon!


Yep, that is practically the entire Guerlain Spring 2011 collection (I didn't get one lipgloss). Be sure to check back soon to see my review on everything you see above!

EDIT: These have all been reviewed now here (Rue de Rivoli eyeshadow palette), here (Blush G), here (Rouge G lipsticks and Kiss Kiss lipglosses), here (single eyeshadows) and here (Meteorites compacts)!

I've also got some more Dior and Chanel Spring 2011 collection products and a Mac Peacocky sneak peek, so if you're interested in those too, this is the place to visit again in the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. OMG :drooling: I love this collection! My favourite of all Spring 2011 collections although I haven't seen it yet in person. Please please review as soon as possible :)

    A.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...