Sunday 2 January 2011

My first Bourjois lipstick! Sweet Kiss lipstick in Rose Pare

Considering the size of my lipstick stash you may be surprised to hear that this is my first ever lipstick I've purchased from Bourjois. I have a few lipglosses, eyeshadows, even a highlighter, but for some reason I never got around to buying any of their lipsticks. However, the other day I had 15 minutes to kill while waiting for a prescription, so I had a look around the cosmetics isles in Boots (as you do) and found this little beauty.


Bourjois Sweet Kiss lipstick in #47 Rose pare is a lovely slightly shimmery rosey pink coloured lipstick with a light floral scent. It's quite sheer, but goes on smoothly and evenly. It's quite moisturising, although I've only worn it for 2 hours, it's lasted pretty well. The scent is quite subtle, but it's very pleasant anyway, not like Maybelline's Colour Sensational lipsticks which really make me gag.

The packaging is a little different from usual, it has a little button on the side that you have to push downwards to get the lipstick out. Hope it doesn't break off, but it's not a complicated mechanism, so you should still be able to push the lipstick out with a needle or pen. I myself prefer traditional lipstick case design, but nothing's wrong with this either.

Bourjois Sweet Kiss lipsticks cost £7.99 and are available from Boots and Superdrug and other pharmacies and supermarkets too.

See more pictures and swatches after the jump!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...