Thursday 6 January 2011

Quick update

Hello Everyone!

Sorry I've not been around much, but I wanted to let you know that I'm still alive (just) and I have a few posts planned, and hopefully I'll be able to do one or more tomorrow. The reason I've not been posting much is because I've not been well, I have laryngitis and throat infection, I've been on antibiotics and not been sleeping well due to lots of coughing. Also my children only went back to school yesterday and it's impossible to do anything much with them around.

I am planning some videos about my lipgloss and lipstick stash, I want to link one to a competition/giveaway too, but I need to wait until my voice is back to normal - otherwise the video will be full of croaking and coughing. I've also got some lovely products from the new spring collections to show you, including Yves Saint Laurent and Mac.

So bear with me and I will be back with some interesting posts and an exciting giveaway! Hope you're all well and your year's started well.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you. I hope you will feel better soon. Best Wishes for 2011!

    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for your kind comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...