Saturday 8 January 2011

This is what £300 worth of make up looks like!


Don't get much, do you? This is my haul from Mac's latest collections: Cham Pale, Mickey Contractor and Stylishly Yours (plus one permanent item). Actually, strictly speaking this isn't quite £300, because I forgot to include I Get No Kick eye khol, but with that it comes just over £300. Crazy eh?

Wanna know what I got? 

From Cham Pale I got the two highlighting powders Chez Chez Lame and Rose Ole, all 4 new lipgelees, Caviar Dreams eyeshadow quad, all 4 new paint pots and I Get No Kick eye khol. From Mickey Contractor I got the two new fluidlines and Mehr lipstick. From Stylishly Yours I got the 3 new pigments (I already own Violet) and Style Curve lipstick. I also picked up Rubenesque paint pot. 

Sorry, no swatches at this time, but here's another photo for you. Did you indulge in any of these collections? If so, what did you get?

9 comments:

  1. Thats a fantastic haul! I'm so jealous! I see that you really do love the Cham Pale Collection. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought all 4 paint pots and 3 fluidlines. I noticed that you didn't but Dark Diversion fluidline. You should get it. The color is pretty unique. Anyway, did you know that the Mickey Contractor collection is only available at selected freestanding Mac stores in the US? I drove roughly 30 miles away just to get to one of the Mac stores that carried the fluidlines. The Mac online store was sold out of the fluidlines in one day and I was panicking. Oh well. We all get a little crazy sometimes. Let us know how you like the new paint pots. I myself find them to be on the sheer side. I would appreciate it if you can do a like with Dangerous Cuvee paint pot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I only got 3 things cos it's all I could afford!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chrisslex Funnily the Mickey Contractor is available at every counter in the UK as well as online, don't know why it is so limited in the US. I have used Dangerous Cuvee on its own and liked it a lot, I don't think it's too sheer, and I'm wearing Chilled on Ice under some sparkly Paul & Joe eyeshadows today. Not sure if I can post a look, I'm very limited for time unfortunately. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! That is a lotta money, see it as an investment :P

    thebestbeautybuys.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Haha, the purple lipstick is really catching my eye:) Nice post! I followed, please if you can follow me back? Thanks I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I am truly jealous!! I didn't buy anything yet, but I really want to grab few items. I really like this collection...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apart from the paintpots, none of the other items caught my eye.

    Ouch...£300 in one felled swoop! I always dash to my Mac counter on the first day of the new collection launch, buy my absolute favourite and then start hyperventilating about all the other stuff I quite fancied which may become sold out. So then I make a second trip, then a third...and it adds up. Add another £100 on and I would have gotten a Mulberry instead, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. In my defence it was actually 2 orders! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...