Saturday 5 February 2011

Face of the Day with Chanel Regard Perle Eyeshadow Palette

I did a quick and easy look with the new Chanel Regard Perle eyeshadow palette that I really liked, so I thought I'd share it with you. I wanted something easy and neutral, but I also wanted to use that gorgeous dark green shade, so I decided to use it wet as a liner. You can;t see the sparkles very well in the pictures, but that green shade is extremely pretty and has gorgeous shimmer to it when used wet. I also tried out the new Nakkar Glossimer which compliments the look very well.


Here's what I used to create this look: 

Eyes:
Barbara Daly for Tesco eyeshadow primer
Chanel Regard Perle eyeshadow palette pink shade all over lid, blended into crease
Chanel Regard Perle eyeshadow palette champagne gold shade above crease
Chanel Regard Perle eyeshadow palette dark green shade (wet) on upper lashline
Mac Undercurrent Pearlglide on lower lashline
Givenchy Phenomen'eyes Mascara in Black
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Face:
Guerlain Meteorites Pearls face primer
Givenchy Photo'perfection Foundation in #04 Perfect Vanilla
Chantecaille White Tiger face powder
Chanel Tweed Effect Blush in Tweed Rose

Lips:
Chanel Nakkar Glossimer

See more photos after the jump!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...