Sunday 4 December 2011

Laura Geller Eye Elements Baked Eye Shadow And Highlighter in Sahara Skies

As you might know by now I'm a big fan of Laura Geller's baked products, be it eyeshadows, blushes or highlighters. So it's no surprise that I have yet another one of her products to review today. This time it's a 2-in-1 (well, really 4-in-1) product that contains 3 eyeshadows and a highlighter. Same concept as the Eye Elements Baked Eye Shadow And Highlighter in Amethyst Skies, just different colours. I believe this was part of the Lightness of Beauty Collection, but as I mainly purchase my Laura Geller make up from eBay, I didn't get anything else.


I love this product. The eyeshadow colours are plum, shimmery gold and brown, they are well pigmented and apply and blend easily, plus they stay on well without creasing. The highlighter I believe is called Portofino (according to the eBay listing), but I forgot to swatch it against my other Portofino highlighter, sorry. It's a lovely champagne colour highlighter, quite subtle and not at all glittery. The compact is 8 g, so a very reasonable size and this retails around $20 I believe. I haven't seen this for sale in the UK, but I would expect it around £20. 

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!






Under indoor light without flash

With flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...