Sunday 11 December 2011

More Guerlain Rouge Automatique Lipstick Swatches - 100, 163, 164

You might remember that a while ago I swatched all my Guerlain lipsticks including the new(ish) Rouge Automatique ones (you can find my post here). Well, since then I have acquired a few more of them (including the two Holiday Collection Rouge Automatiques which I reviewed here), so I thought I'd do a quick post on these. If you want to read more about the formula and packaging, please check out this post.

100 Apres L'Ondee, 163 Rose Bengale, 164 Chamade

I have shades 100 Apres L'Ondee, 163 Rose Bengale and 164 Chamade to show you. Apres L'Ondee is a nude pinky brown, Rose Bengale is a pinky rosy colour and Chamade is less pink, more rosy brown. I know, I suck at describing shades. Anyway, see for yourselves what the swatches look like. 

100 Apres L'Ondee, 163 Rose Bengale, 164 Chamade
Taken with flash

100 Apres L'Ondee, 163 Rose Bengale, 164 Chamade
Taken without flash in direct sunlight

Do you own any Guerlain lipsticks? Which ones are your favourites? Feel free to let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Chamade is a gorgeous shade! Actually own quite a number of the Guerlain kiss lipsticks... but have not really used it very much. I'm going to dig through my stash later today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Rose Bengal and it has become one of my fave lipsticks of all time. I gotta check out the other two

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 8 of these now and love them all !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...