Tuesday 6 December 2011

NOTD: BeYu Nail Polish no. 397

Firstly, I would like to say that since this is a very busy time of the year for me I expect that the blog will not be one of my first priorities in the coming weeks. I've already been very busy with shopping for Christmas gifts, now we've got the children's Christmas performances coming up, there's the school Christmas fete, you name it, we have it. None of my Christmas cards are written yet and the list goes on. Also, I haven't really bought much make up lately, so I've been a bit uninspired.

So when I was trying to work out what to post about, I actually dug out some pictures I took back when it was lovely and sunny in October, so it's not a very wintery product to be honest. But it is so pretty, I really wanted to show it to you.

In direct sunlight without flash

This is BeYu nail polish in no. 397 (no name). I bought this in a shop called Beauty Base in Westfield, it was a strange shop with both high end brands and cheap brands. I did mention it in my London Make Up Haul Video if you want to hear more. The photos don't do it justice, this is a really gorgeous holographic pink glitter, it shimmers in every colour of the rainbow. Quite sheer when used alone, I think the picture shows 2 coats, but still, it's stunning. I think it cost something like £2 and you get 8 ml.

See more pictures after the jump!



With flash

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous, not seen any pink glitters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    And the name is ... Crystal Pink Glitter. BeYu is one of those brands where you have to look up the names of their products on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, thanks for that! I guess the bottle is pretty small to fit all those words on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Looks like it would be a great polish to use over a solid color.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...