Monday 9 January 2012

FOTD: Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette

I wore this look in my Sales Bargains video, but I have to say, I wasn't sure whether to post this after all as it didn't look too good in the video. The pictures aren't great either, but it actually looked really nice in real life. I decided to post it anyway, if nothing else for the idea as I think the colours worked really well together.


For this look I used Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette which I have reviewed before, click on the link if you're interested. It's a lovely little palette and the shadows are really nicely pigmented, so I would definitely recommend it.

To create this look I used the following products:

Eyes:
Barbara Daly Even Smoother Eye Base
Too Faced Honeymoon eyeshadow (Romantic Eye Palette) all over the lid
Too Faced Ever After eyeshadow (Romantic Eye Palette) in the crease
Too Faced Soulmates eyeshadow (Romantic Eye Palette) on the inner corner of lid and on brownbone to highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Mildew on waterline
No 7 Exceptional Definition Nutrient Enriched Mascara in Black
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Face:
Guerlain Parure Aqua foundation in 02 Beige Clair
Guerlain Radiant Butterfly Meteorites Voyage Powder
Blush from Too Faced Glamour To Go (French edition) Palette

Lips:
Mac Impassioned lipstick

See more pictures after the jump!





3 comments:

  1. Thank you. :) I really wasn't sure about it, so it's nice to see you don't think it looks bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire! I have to say, I love the Romantic Palette, all the eyeshadows are really smooth and pigmented. And it's so pretty. :) What's not to like, eh? x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...