Friday 31 August 2012

Chantecaille The Coral Reefs Palette

As you probably know by now, I love Chantecaille's gorgeous powders and palettes, and every time a new one is released, I get very excited. Sadly these palettes are very expensive (this one retails for £73 - ouch!), so I tend to wait for them to pop up on eBay for usually about half the price. That is how I got hold of mine.


When I saw the promo pictures I instantly thought of the limited edition Coral powder that came out a few years ago. You can see it below on the right:


If you'd like to see pictures of my entire collection (as of December 2010), click here. Now onto this palette. Firstly, I apologise, but there won't be any swatches just yet. It's such a pretty thing, I'm not ready to destroy it yet. Yeah, I know, I'm crazy. Anyhow, the palette contains 3 shades of eyeshadows and one shade of blush. On top of each there is a raised coral pattern with gold overspray on top which should disappear after the first use. The compact itself is white with the same coral pattern and the word Chantecaille printed on it. Mine didn't come in a box. There is a full size mirror in the lid as well.

I now cannot wait for the Elephant Palette to make an appearance on eBay, although it is already available from Space NK for £74 if you want it right now.

See more pictures of the Coral Reefs Palette after the jump!











2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...