Friday 17 August 2012

Guerlain Fall 2012 - Kiss Kiss Lipgloss #873 Grenade In! Review and Swatches

There are only two limited edition products in the Guerlain autumn/fall collection, the Kiss Kiss lipglosses. I picked up Grenade In!, a dusty rose shade with subtle shimmer.


Kiss Kiss lipglosses have a lovely non-sticky smooth formula, they are one of my favourite lipglosses. I also like the brush applicator, prefer it to doe foot applicators. Grenade In! isn't a very unique colour though, it's a dusty rose shade with very subtle shimmer. It's a nice every day gloss, but nothing special. It's nicely pigmented (the swatches below were done with just one swipe) and lasts for an average 2 hours or so on me, but I just can't get very excited about it. It's nice, but to me it's not £21 nice. Guerlain has much nicer colours in its Kiss Kiss line if you fancy trying them out.

You get 6 ml for £21, so it's not a cheap lipgloss. I do love it how it feels on the lips and the packaging feels very luxurious too. Grenade In! and Sable Show (not pictured, I don't have it) are limited edition for the fall.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!







Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight

Wearing Grenade In! on the lips

Wearing Grenade In! on the lips

2 comments:

  1. I own a lip gloss by Guerlain as well and I also love its brush
    beautiful color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color! It looks so good on you. Just a shame I can't afford a lippie this expensive ;(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...