Sunday 12 August 2012

Guerlain Fall 2012 - Rouge G de Guerlain Lipstick in 76 Gracy Review and Swatches

The second product I wanted to review from Guerlain's autumn/fall collection is the new Rouge G de Guerlain lipstick in 76 Gracy. So far this has to be my favourite product from the collection. I am generally a massive fan of Rouge G lipsticks, I have then in many colours. The formula is lovely, lightweight yet long lasting and the colours are usually so beautiful and flattering.


Gracy is a beautiful raspberry pink that isn't overly bright, so it is very wearable and not as intimidating as some other bright pink shades. It applies evenly and is opaque in just one swipe. It's lightweight and moisturising, but it still lasts on me for a good 3 hours or so without fading. I actually prefer this formula to the Rouge G L'Extrait as it isn't sticky at all (the Rouge G L'Extrait can feel slightly tacky) and it still lasts just as long.

You also get the same fancy lipstick case with the mirror, although Rouge G lipsticks aren't refillable sadly. I haven't run out of any yet (due to having so many lipsticks), but if I do, I would love it if I could just buy a refill, otherwise the case just goes to waste.

Rouge G lipsticks cost £29.50 each and contain 3.5 g of product which is a regular amount. All 4 Rouge G lipsticks released in the fall collection are permanent additions to the Rouge G line, so you don't have to rush out to buy them all straight away. I'm planning on picking up Genna next, hopefully for free with my Debenhams Beauty Club points.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!






Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight

Wearing Gracy on the lips

Wearing Gracy on the lips

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...