Sunday 26 August 2012

Guerlain Fall 2012 - Rouge G L'Extrait M65 Paresse Review and Swatches

Today I have another product from the Guerlain autumn/fall collection to show you: Guerlain Rouge G L'Extrait in M65 Paresse. I actually have a tester I managed to pick up on eBay for a fiver, for more details on the actual packaging, the formula and the other three shades I have already reviewed, check out this post.


This is just a quick post to show you the colour. It's a nice medium pink, very wearable, a lot more muted than Gourmandise, so would be very suitable for work or for those who don't like bright colours.The formula was the same as the others and it lasted on me for about 4 hours, but if I ate, it tended to disappear off my lips. Very lightweight, comfortable and moisturising, even if it's not that longlasting. I experienced the same slight tackiness as I did with the others, but it's not too bad.

The price of these is the same as the regular Rouge G lipsticks, currently £29.50. For that you get 6 ml which is a rather generous amount of lipstick. Available from the usual places, including Debenhams, House of Fraser, John Lewis, etc.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!






Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight

Wearing Paresse on the lips

Wearing Paresse on the lips

3 comments:


  1. Nem rossz :)
    A 7 szín közül ezt tudnám magamon a legjobban elképzelni, de most valami rózsaszínes nude árnyalatra vágyom, rengeteg rózsaszínem van.
    Azt hiszem öregszem :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ezek között nincs egy nude árnyalat sem, mind elég sötét vagy élénk színű. Talán majd adnak hozzá új színeket a jövőben.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...