Monday 20 August 2012

Laura Geller Blush n Brighten in Dreamsicle Review and Swatches

As you (might) know, I really like Laura Geller's blushes and I'm happy to show you my newest acquisition: Dreamsicle. A peach base with yellow and pink marble. When mixed together it makes a lovely peachy pink shade with a subtle sheen.


Laura Geller Blush n Brightens are really nice blushes, and I have a big collection of them (last updated collection post can be found here, although I have quite a bit more now). Just like the other blushes, Dreamsicle also comes in a round compact with mirror in half of the lid. You get 9 g for your money.

I usually buy my Laura Geller blushes on eBay and I think a lot of these aren't normally available in the UK (the ones that are you can buy from QVC). I paid around £13 plus postage for this which is a great price for the amount of product you get and the quality. It's very finely milled and nicely pigmented, not glittery at all, just has a subtle sheen and gives a nice glow. This shade is a very natural one and would suit lighter skintones very well.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!





Dreamsicle on the far right
Taken with flash

Dreamsicle on the far right
Taken without flash in natural daylight

Dreamsicle on the far right
Taken without flash in direct sunlight

Wearing Dreamsicle on the cheeks


6 comments:

  1. Pretty! Dang, that last picture is just gorgeous. I love the eye look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There will be a post about the eyeshadows soon. :)

      Delete
  2. It looks so natural and bright!
    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really natural and pretty. Your eye makeup looks fantastic too! Think I will have to add this to my (ever growing) wishlist.
    Great blog btw, I'm now following you : )

    http://staring-at-paperfaces.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...