Monday 6 August 2012

NOTD: Glorious Aquarius

I'm easing back into blogging with a nail post, this is such a pretty one, I wanted to show you anyway. This is 2 coats of Urban Decay Aquarius with Essence Glorious Aquarius Nail Art Special Effect Topper on top. Such a pretty mermaid effect. Brilliant formula too, it lasted on me so well, with only a tiny chip after 48 hours and I only took it off after 4 days.

Taken with flash

The Urban Decay polish was part of their summer nail kit a few years ago and I bought the Essence glitter top coat in Hungary back in June. I don't remember how much it was, only a couple of quid at most and it's a good 8 ml size. Both are really nice and the combination is especially pretty.

See more pictures after the jump!




Taken without flash

Taken without flash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...