Thursday 16 August 2012

Want It: Chantecaille Safari Fall 2012 Collection

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you will know how much I love Chantecaille's limited edition beautiful palettes (check out pictures of my collection here - although it's not up to date). So when I saw the details of the upcoming fall collection, of course I knew, I have to have the gorgeous Elephant Palette. And not only that, there's also a blush with elephant pattern. I'm in heaven!


Here are the collection details:

The Elephant Palette – Limited Edition

The Elephant Palette helps raise awareness and funds for baby, orphaned elephants in Kenya. The refillable dark green palette contains four new eyeshades, each embossed with an endangered African elephant. The eyeshadows were inspired by the trends seen on the fall runways and the lustrous colors found in the Kenyan landscape. Five Percent of proceeds will be donated to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, an organization that rescues, fosters and release baby elephants orphaned by ivory poaching.

Shades:

  • Ivory
  • Grasslands
  • Iron Ore
  • Red Earth

Elephant Cheek Shade – Limited Edition

Fun – soft apricot

Lip Chic

  • Amour – soft pink
  • Isis – shimmering light bronze

Luminous Gloss

Fig – earthy berry

Gel Liner Pencil

Bronze – shimmering copper brown

High-Definition Perfecting Powder

See a picture of the blush as well after the jump!




Source

4 comments:

  1. They always have super cute designs on their eyeshadows. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful embossing, I can't wait to get my hands on these! The colours in the eyeshadow palette are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! This design looks just so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...