Monday 3 September 2012

Laura Mercier Rubellite Baked Eye Colour Review and Swatches

As well as the Pink Tourmaline Shimmer Bloc I also picked up Rubellite baked eyeshadow from Laura Mercier. I believe this was/is part of the Summer Jewels collection. This was more easily available than the Shimmer bloc, but I actually ordered it unseen from Harrods, as I'd already owned a few of these baked eyeshadows (check them out here), so I knew I was getting something good.


Rubellite is a gorgeous bright pink shade without shimmer, although it has a nice sheen to it. It's a baked formula, so it can be used wet and dry as well. I used it dry and it gave a good colour payoff. It was very smooth and buttery, and there wasn't much fall out from it either, the little that there was only happened during application. It remained bright and didn't crease on me all day (applied over primer).

Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colours are £18.50 each and you get 1.8 g for your money. The come in a mirrorless compact with a clear lid, so you see which shade you have straight away. I love the formula and the colour and I will definitely buy this in another shade if Ms Mercier releases more of them.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!







Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...