Saturday 6 October 2012

Is This Thing On?

Over the past few days I have not received one single comment on my posts, so I started to wonder: are my posts so boring that nobody is interested in commenting on them or is the comments function not working? So to find out I would like to ask you if you have a minute, would you please leave a comment below this post to see if the comments are working? If you can't leave a comment, please could you e-mail me at pleasureflush@yahoo.co.uk?

Otherwise, if it's the quality of my posts that's the reason why I'm not getting any comments, please feel free to let me know if there's anything you'd like me to do a post about and I will do my best to make the blog more interesting. Thank you!

13 comments:

  1. Your comments are working! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. But don't feel bad, *nobody* ever posts on my blog either!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Working for me! I noticed that I hardly commented on any blog in the last weeks. My only defense is I'm super stressed because of work and on top, dear SO is stressed about work, moving and work-related training. Don't feel bad!! I still love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, works fine for me, but its a general thing, most people are finding they don't get much in the way of comments these days, including me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...