Monday, 3 December 2012

Mac Sequin Lipstick Review and Swatches

This is not a new purchase, but I wore it the other day and felt it was rather unappreciated in my collection, because it's actually a really lovely shade. I bought Mac Sequin lipstick with my Back to Mac empties a while (2 years or so) ago, but I've not really given it much love.

Sequin lipstick is a frost finish, so can be a little uneven, but two layers should sort that out. Mac says is "plum-pink with pink shimmer", but it looks more brown-pink on me. It's a nice colour and it's very suitable for my colouring. It lasted on me for an average 2-3 hours depending on whether I drank anything or not, it did not last through eating.

As with other Mac lipsticks it costs £14 for 3 g. Sequin is one of Mac's permanent lipsticks, so it is available to purchase at any time. Check it out next time you're at a Mac counter!

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!

Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight


  1. Lovely winter shade, goes very nicely with the blush you're wearing! x

  2. I like this color! Not too dark, perfect for everyday wear. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...