Sunday 20 January 2013

My New Year's Day FOTD

This is the look I did on New Year's Day when I actually had some time to do my make up. Nothing too fancy, but I really liked how it looked, so I thought I'd show it to you.


To create this look I used the following products:

Eyes:
Too Faced Insurance Policy
Estee Lauder Violet Underground Eyeshadow Palette pinky beige colour in the inner corner of the lid and above the crease
Estee Lauder Violet Underground Eyeshadow Palette navy blue colour in the middle of the lid
Estee Lauder Violet Underground Eyeshadow Palette magenta colour in the outer corner of the lid and the crease
Estee Lauder Bronze Sands Eyeshadow Palette lightest shade on the browbone to highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeshadow pencil in Clash on lower lashline
Lancome Cils Booster XL mascara base and Hypnose Mascara Volume in Noir Hypnotic
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Face:
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau foundation in 02 Beige Claire
Guerlain Voilettes Invisible Skin Fusion Loose Powder in 03 Beige Naturel
Estee Lauder Powder Blush in Rose Nuance
Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder in Rose Gold

Lips:
Estee Lauder Wild Violet lipstick

Let me know what you think in the comments!

See more pictures after the jump!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...