Monday 29 April 2013

My Recent Nail Polish Hauls Part 1

As you'll have noticed, make up reviews have been few and far between on the blog lately. I managed to do just 4 of them in the last 3 weeks. I don't know why, I'm just not that drawn to make up at the moment, and what little I've bought I hardly had time to photograph, swatch and test out. However, I have been buying nail polish like it's going out of fashion (I have long given up on my nail polish no-buy as you might've suspected). Over the past couple of years I have discovered many great brands and have been spending my time looking online, stalking launches and getting excited about lovely colours. So I thought, I might as well show you all my lovely nail polish hauls. Enjoy!

Layla holo polishes

As the title says, this is part 1, there were just too many pictures to fit into one post. Part 2 coming soon!

See more pictures after the jump!



Half of my Pretty Polish (NL) order

The other half of my Pretty Polish (NL) order

Sinful Colors (from Boots)

More drugstore polishes

Darling Diva polishes

Kelara holo polishes

Llarowe order

More Darling Diva polishes

Revlon haul (from Boots)

Various other polishes

Sinful Colors and Nicole by OPI

L.A. Colors and L.A. Girl polishes from Beauty Base

4 comments:

  1. I've picked up a few sinful colours recently and I'm impressed by them for the cost!! Great colour and quick drying!! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...