Saturday 20 April 2013

NOTD: Marks & Spencer Autograph Ultimate Wear Nail Colour in City Grey

This is a rather pretty subtle but not boring in the slightest nail polish from Marks & Spencer. It's a lovely soft grey with pink shimmer that is very hard to capture, it looked much prettier in real life - as usual.


I did 3 coats and unfortunately managed to mess up my middle finger nail, and couldn't be bothered to start again, so that's why it doesn't look that great in the pictures. It also shows up the terrible state my nails are in (peeling, thin), especially on my index finger. All in all, not the best advert for this polish, but it was actually very nice. Very office/work friendly, but not dull in the slightest.

The formula was good and it didn't chip on me until day 2 which is good in my books. It's pretty cheap as well at £6. You get 11 ml which is a good size. I also bought this in Purple Rain which is a gorgeous sparkling berry colour, but I haven't used it yet.

See more pictures after the jump!



Taken without flash in natural daylight

Taken without flash in natural daylight

Taken with flash

You can see the pink flecks here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...