Tuesday 16 April 2013

NOTD: Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Ruby Diamond (Holographic)

Although school has now started, I've still been very busy trying to sort out my house, but it's all done now, so finally I will have some time to take pictures and swatch my new purchases (although there aren't that many actually), and also go shopping this week. But for now, I have a quick nail polish post for you.

Oh and don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY, it ends at midnight (UK time) tonight!


So this is Sally Hansen Nail Prisms nail polish in Ruby Diamond which is a bright fuchsia pink holographic polish. It took 3 coats for this coverage, the polish was very runny and also slow drying. I used a top coat between the second and third coat not to dull the holo effect, but still try and make it last longer. I had a tiny chip in the first 24 hours and a few more chips the following day. Still, it was very pretty while it lasted.

I believe Sally Hansen Nail Prisms aren't available in the shops anymore, in fact in the UK they never were, but there are quite a lot of them on eBay which is where I got all mine from. The prices vary depending on the shades, but I managed to grab mine for around £6-7 each.

See more pictures after the jump!



Taken without flash in direct sunlight

Taken without flash in direct sunlight

Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight



2 comments:

  1. These have been kicking round the pound/discount shops. My friend picked 8 of them (all different ofc) for less than a tenner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Lucky her! I've not seen these, only some other Sally Hansen polishes.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...